Saturday 9 June 2012

Would you trust  these men?
So the justgiving page has been posted on facebook and sent to everyone's address book, hasn't it?

I went to an Art exhibition last night and was so overcome by culture that I had to visit one of Belfast's better known licenced emporia to assuage my hangdog thirst after this all out assault on the brain. Shiver me timbers and clock my surprise at meeting a colleen from the fair city of Kilkenny. Of course, the banter flowed and she recounted how often she offerred her honour. I was unable to honour her offer but did get her phone number and the names of similar establishments in her home town. Clearly it is our intention to employ this fine damsel as tour guide when we arrive in her neck of the woods on July 3rd.

LLL




No comments:

Post a Comment